RSS
Welcome to the blog! Here you can read reviews of films available in the Nipissing Library. Maybe you'll know some of them, maybe you won't. But you'll be surprised what you can find if you know where to look.

Pages

News from the Vault


Hi everyone! I thought I'd just let everyone know that, because of this term's scheduling, I'll be able to update the blog three times a week. A film review will be posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm hoping to include more foreign films this term, since the majority of the films I've reviewed are Hollywood mainstream. I'd like to watch some less recognizeable films that might be useful or interesting to some people.

I hope you're enjoying the blog so far. If you have any recommendations for films (inside the library or out), please let me know!

Sincerely,

Laura The Film Geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nipissing University Film Collection. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy