RSS
Welcome to the blog! Here you can read reviews of films available in the Nipissing Library. Maybe you'll know some of them, maybe you won't. But you'll be surprised what you can find if you know where to look.

Pages

Thanks for Watching!


I just wanted to say thanks to all those people who stopped by my blog to take a look and read some of my film reviews. I watched a lot of different movies, some of which I'd had on my "to watch" list forever. This way, I managed to kill two birds with one stone.

I've organized the forty-plus films that I reviewed and their themes as best as I can, which you can find in the right hand column of the screen. I don't imagine I'll be taking this blog down any time soon, so don't worry about losing them. I'll be sure to leave it up in case they can be of any help to anyone some time down the road.

I wish there were more hours in a day so that I could get some more movies in, but sadly that's not the way it works. So thank you very much for reading, and if my blog can be of any help, please don't hesitate to use it. :)

Cheers!

The Film Geek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nipissing University Film Collection. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy